Each year INHESJ offers several training courses aimed at students from a level no lower than second year Masters and at young professionals under 35. Developed based on the model of the Institute's national session "Security and Justice", the regional session aims to raise awareness amongst the chosen public of the major issues of security and justice.
This training also allows regional links to be formed between universities and professional practices, hoping to move away from the compartmentalisation of the professional world.
INHESJ's regional sessions are offered to leading schools that belong to the network of public service schools (RESP). These are schools with which the Institute has also created partnerships.
- €50 for French students and foreign applicants not engaged in employment
- €200 for civil servants from the three public functions presented by organisations which support the Institute through material, personnel or financial means
- €350 for other types of French or foreign applicants
Three sessions will be organised in 2013 :
- Bordeaux, from March 4-8 2013 at the French National School for the Judiciary.
- Lyon, from April 22-26 2013 at the French National Policy Academy of Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-d’Or.
- The third regional session will be held during the Autumn holiday in the Nord Pas de Calais region.
Registration is open for the sessions in Aquitaine and Rhône-Alpes